Herts Coach Education Week opportunities 12-21st Feb
Less than four weeks away from the start of the Herts Coach Education Week.
Places on the 70 courses and workshops are filling up but there are still plenty of opportunities for your Coach and Volunteers to sign up.
Here below highlighted, just some of the events which could be of interest:
– Wide range of disability courses and workshops that could be beneficial to clubs with an inclusive offer
– Coaching Breakfast – Andy Halliday, England & GB Hockey Team Manager, 15th Feb 7.45-9.30, Herts Sports Village
– Safeguarding courses (15th, 18th & 19th Feb) including Safeguarding 2 (17th Feb)
– First Aid courses (14th & 15th Feb)
– Multi-Sport Time to Listen course for Welfare Officers, 17th Feb 13.30-16.30pm, University of Hertfordshire
– Sports Science courses including Strength & Conditioning (15th Feb), Sports Nutrition (18th Feb) & Sports Psychology (18th Feb)
The attached flyer provides a direct link to the full brochure which includes booking links