HVA AGM and new Rules
The minutes of the recent HVA AGM and the new 2018 HVA Rules are now available here.
The new rules see significant changes and additions, including:
- EVA Registrations requirements.
- A new Team Player Restriction mechanism.
- Clarifications of rule for Time Restricted Venues and opposition notification.
- A new Most Valuable Player mechanism.
- A change to KO Cup player eligibility.
- A new Goodwill Deposit and reworked fines and sanctions.
As Rule A3 states “Make sure you read the rules. Failure to do so may result in fines/disciplinary action as ignorance is no defence”!
Referees should be made aware of Rules E11 and G5.